Catalog Favorites - I placed an order over a month ago and have not received the merchandise yet. Check has been cashed
I placed an order on 10/19/12 for a sweatshirt and a tee shirt and have called twice about not receiving it yet my check was cashed by your company with no merchandise delivered. I am about to call the state dept. that handles complaints of this nature. I was told to be patient because of the Hurricane Sandy but this has gone beyond the realm of patience. I tried calling on successive Tuesdays but was given the same message that the merchandise was in route and I should receive it soon. I have not received the packages yet at this date. I should get the merchandise or my money back!!
Delmar A. Schuh
212 S. Christine St.
549151160495a review #363052
You may also like
- "The speed hooks at the top of my boots broke the first week. I contacted Wolverine customer service and they seemed too busy for me and said I need..."
- "Before marriage, I was looking on the web wedding in mind, the high price of a little reluctant, cheap and worry about the quality of what is not good, and..."
- "I was changing in the Macy's fitting room when i felt sharp pain in my foot;: I looked down a two pins were stuck in my foot. I then..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."
- "Robert Goldstein, Kenneth Munson, and Ed Kohl are responsible for ignoring the law and violating the rights of disabled and elderly members of Community Care Inc. The law is very..."