Catalog Favorites - I placed an order over a month ago and have not received the merchandise yet. Check has been cashed
I placed an order on 10/19/12 for a sweatshirt and a tee shirt and have called twice about not receiving it yet my check was cashed by your company with no merchandise delivered. I am about to call the state dept. that handles complaints of this nature. I was told to be patient because of the Hurricane Sandy but this has gone beyond the realm of patience. I tried calling on successive Tuesdays but was given the same message that the merchandise was in route and I should receive it soon. I have not received the packages yet at this date. I should get the merchandise or my money back!!
Delmar A. Schuh
212 S. Christine St.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked. They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in..."
- "I signed up for a free trial to try this product when my hair was falling out after pregnancy. The website looked official and I called the number to verify..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "I bought a lot of phones here. Everything was great. Fast delivery times and excellent support. There was no such that the detained would be sent or received until a..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."