Catalog Favorites - I placed an order over a month ago and have not received the merchandise yet. Check has been cashed
I placed an order on 10/19/12 for a sweatshirt and a tee shirt and have called twice about not receiving it yet my check was cashed by your company with no merchandise delivered. I am about to call the state dept. that handles complaints of this nature. I was told to be patient because of the Hurricane Sandy but this has gone beyond the realm of patience. I tried calling on successive Tuesdays but was given the same message that the merchandise was in route and I should receive it soon. I have not received the packages yet at this date. I should get the merchandise or my money back!!
Delmar A. Schuh
212 S. Christine St.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Medicare is a joke! They will not give me enough medical supplies to get through a month so skin is so burned that when thry finally send supplies I cannot..."
- "We just bought a new house. I noticed the poor quality of the windows. They look like a kindergartner cut the corner edges. They are sharp! Is this normal? I'm..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "I am a small business owner. I have a small IT firms. I have 10 worker. ALAN Winkely Is a Chit and fround USA clients. He chit 100$ from my..."
- "I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."