Catalog Favorites - I placed an order over a month ago and have not received the merchandise yet. Check has been cashed
I placed an order on 10/19/12 for a sweatshirt and a tee shirt and have called twice about not receiving it yet my check was cashed by your company with no merchandise delivered. I am about to call the state dept. that handles complaints of this nature. I was told to be patient because of the Hurricane Sandy but this has gone beyond the realm of patience. I tried calling on successive Tuesdays but was given the same message that the merchandise was in route and I should receive it soon. I have not received the packages yet at this date. I should get the merchandise or my money back!!
Delmar A. Schuh
212 S. Christine St.
54915d682bc2 review #363052
You may also like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "My daughter ordered a prom dress off of what looked to be a reputable site. Tidebuy.com has pictures of BEAUTIFUL dresses on thier site, custom made taking 22-28 days..."
- "BEWARE! This company, Matt and Marisol Gehman are the owners, were contracted to pick up my Harley and ship it to Australia.The man who bought my bike and hired them..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."