Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The company named CatalogFavorites.com has a pro-Obama item and 3 very derrogatory items against U.S. President Trump in their catalog!

I am personally offended and publically appalled at their attempt to make a joke about our President - one item is a Trump doll that people are invited to smack against a table! This isn't cute or funny in any way! They have pissed off the majority of American voters that VOTED FOR President Trump.

I am telling all of my friends, many of them active-duty and veteran service men and women NOT to purchase from them! I am calling for a TOTAL BOYCOTT of CatalogFavorites.com through every social media outlet that I can access!

Reason of review: Anti-American Political Action.

Preferred solution: Call the FBI to investigate this company for treason against our country.

I didn't like: Degrading our president, Way our president is disrespected, Negativity about our president.

Comments

Lies there company's doing great. He didn't even win the popular vote so ,his base is very small....lol see you in 2020.

If you did your research then you would know they have sold items on all presidents and presidential hopefuls equally.

That is what makes America Great! The ability to make such a comment.

It is called freedom of speech. Look it up. Where were you when the former president was slammed with the same thing? Silence?

It works two ways you know. Now if we can get the current government leaders to stop lining the pockets of the already rich more and giving huge tax cuts to businesses at the expense of the poor, the middle class and throwing our country into MORE debt at the expense of our future.

Quit your griping and just don't order from the company. I hate Trump and will not do business with any company that he has anything to do with.

If this company sold pro-Chump items, I wouldn't consider doing business with them.

The reason I came to this site is to see how they handle orders. Not to read your political complaints!

Your questionable items about our sitting President are vile and disrespectful. I won't order from your catalog again, so please don't waste your mailing costs sending me another one.

Get over it.